Career Goal specialise in delivering interactive Career Workshops that engage and motivate young people to find and achieve their career aspirations.
Our Workshop aims are to increase MOTIVATION, ACHIEVEMENT and PROGRESSION for students of all ages.
Our workshops include:
- Introducing students to the variety of careers available
- Show realism within the different careers
- Demonstrate what employers are looking for
- Give practical examples of what students can do now to work on their career
- Encourage students to start thinking about their future
From our sessions we can give real outcomes for students to start to achieve their aspirations, this includes work experience opportunities and signposting them to next steps.
Common delivery options include:
- Assemblies at primary and secondary schools
- Workshops with students
- Workshops with parents and carers (students can be in attendance)
WHO WE HAVE WORKED WITH...
We have worked with a range of organisations to provide Interactive workshops to students and participants. These have included:
Please complete the form and we will be in touch ASAP